Registrations are open for Perth and Rockingham seminars on National Construction Code (NCC) 2022 Volume Three - Plumbing Code of Australia. There is also a webinar option.
In a previous news item, we advised that a preview of NCC 2022 (excluding energy efficiency and condensation) will be available from 9 May 2022 on the NCC section of the ABCB website and that states and territories will adopt NCC 2022 on 1 September.
After we published that item, the ABCB announced details of a national series of free seminars and a webinar to inform practitioners about what's new in NCC 2022 Volume Three - Plumbing Code of Australia.
- Date: Wednesday 31 August 2022
- Time: 5:00 pm
- Location: North Metropolitan TAFE, 18 Loxwood Road Balga WA 6061
- Book your place now: Register for the Perth seminar
- Date: Thursday 1 September 2022
- Time: 5:00 pm
- Location: South Metropolitan TAFE Rockingham Campus, Simpson Avenue Rockingham WA 6168
- Book your place now: Register for the Rockingham seminar
Dates and times of seminars in other cities are on the ABCB website.
You will hear about the following key changes to Volume Three - Plumbing Code of Australia and have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Lead free plumbing products
- Water efficiency and alignment with WELS
- Water services
- Quantification of Performance Requirements
- New cross-connection hazard rating Verification Method
- New Sanitary plumbing and drainage pipe sizing Verification Methods
- On-site wastewater management
- And much more...
We encourage all members to register for the seminar or webinar and send colleagues, staff and other stakeholders a link to this news item.