Our 2023 Awards for Excellence will be open for entries soon! There will be 10 award categories for Association members plus the Apprentice of the Year award that's open to all plumbing apprentices in WA.
Entries will open in August and close on Friday 6 October 2023. Winners will be announced at an awards presentation night in November
We will publish the judging criteria when entries open, but in the meantime here's a heads-up on the categories.
- Geoffrey Arthur Smith Memorial - Apprentice of the Year
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Commercial Maintenance Plumbing and Gas
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Domestic Maintenance Plumbing and Gas
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Housing Construction Plumbing and Gas
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Commercial Construction Plumbing and Gas
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Sustainable Plumbing Practices
- Plumbing Industry Employer of the Year
- Kyla Ann Jones Memorial - Customer Service Excellence
- Excellence in Indigenous Employment and Innovation
- Excellence in Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Excellence in Work Health and Safety
Why get involved
- The competition is your opportunity to prove how good you really are at what you do
- Finalists and winners enjoy well-deserved prestige and recognition, while the entire plumbing industry benefits from media attention
- The presentation night is one of the industry's greatest events for socialising, networking and peer recognition
For more information
Full details and entry forms will be in a follow-up news item in August.