There are many ways this new resource can benefit our members' businesses.
Maintenance Works Checklists is a downloadable document that contains detailed checklists for 11 types of plumbing and gasfitting jobs.
Its applications include on-the-job quality control, apprentice training and helping to ensure your customers get professional service every time.
To maximise its usefulness, we have created two versions. One is a PDF document that's ready to use 'as is', the other is a Word document that members can customise or copy-paste into their own job templates.
What jobs are covered
- Onsite gas space heating fixed or portable (bayonet)
- Offsite or Workshop portable gas space heating
- Domestic Drain Blockage (Sewer Connection)
- Domestic Drain Blockages Internal (Sewer Connection)
- Domestic Drain Blockages (ATU / Septic)
- Aerobic Treatment Unit (ATU) Blockages
- Septic Tank System Blockages
- Tap washer replacement
- Toilet Cistern maintenance
- Electric Storage HWU Service and Anode replacement
- Gas Storage HWU Service and Anode replacement
Where to find Maintenance Works Checklists
Association members can get this new resource by logging into the members-only area and selecting 'Checklists' under Members' Resources (on the left-hand side of the page).