The Master Plumbers and Gasfitters Association of WA has launched the MPA Work Health Safety Management System. Exclusively for members, this service has been designed by plumbers to reduce the effort and expense of managing workplace health and safety compliance obligations.
The MPA Work Health Safety Management System is a documented set of plans, actions and procedures that makes it easy for the owner of any plumbing businesses to maintain a safe workplace.
Why choose the MPA Work Health Safety Management System
- Designed specifically for plumbing businesses by Master Plumbers
- Easy to integrate into existing operations
- Includes electronic copies of forms and SWMS that can be customised as required
- Compliant with WA's Work Health and Safety Act 2020 and Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996
- Affordable for small businesses
How Association members can learn more and get started
The MPA Work Health Safety Management System is only available to members of The Master Plumbers and Gasfitters Association of WA.
Members should log into the members-only area and select 'MPA WHS Management System' under Members' Resources (on the left-hand side of the page). This provides more detail about the features of the system, contact details and a downloadable brochure and application form.