Our Awards for Excellence are back! There will be 10 categories, with publicity and prestige for winners.
Entries open on 1 July and we will provide more details and the application form closer to the date. In the meantime, this a quick heads-up so you can start preparing.
If you believe you are the best in class in one of the following categories, we want you hear your story.
- Geoffrey Arthur Smith Memorial - Apprentice of the Year
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Maintenance Plumbing
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Housing Plumbing
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Commercial Plumbing
- Business of the Year - Excellence in Sustainable Plumbing Practices
- Plumbing Employer of the Year
- Customer Service Excellence
- Indigenous Employment and Innovation
- Excellence in Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Excellence in Work Health and Safety
Why get involved
The Awards for Excellence competition is a high-profile opportunity to showcase your achievements.
The whole plumbing industry will benefit from media attention generated by the competition. Category winners will enjoy prestige, industry recognition and additional publicity as well-deserved rewards for their outstanding achievements.
There will be special invitation-only event in November for category winners, sponsors and other guests. This 'night to remember' will be a celebration of the industry’s best and an opportunity to meet and mingle with leaders and influencers.
What to expect
Be prepared to write a submission of up to 500 words related to category you wish to enter. We will need details of three customers who can provide references and answer questions about your performance in your category. You will also need to agree to the judging panel openly assessing your customers, employees and business processes relating to your category.
For more information
Full details and the entry form will be coming soon, so keep an eye out for a follow-up news item.