MANY plumbing contractors face similar issues when it comes to business growth.
It’s hard to focus on the business while also working in it. And while there may be ample opportunities to take on new work, doing so in a sustainable and profitable way can pose a challenge.
Here’s your chance to learn how to achieve a balance between working ON and working IN your business.
Australia’s leading plumbing supplier Reece, is giving members of the Master Plumbers and Gasfitters Association the opportunity to learn how to work smarter, not harder in this business training course designed specifically for plumbing contractors.
Attendance is free for MPGA members however places are strictly limited so book now by clicking here.
Simply email your daytime contact details, preferred course date and number of participants and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. The three-hour program will present on:
- Focus: Learn to develop a focused plan for your business growth
- Time: Prioritise your time to allow regular business planning and review
- Profit: Learn to develop accurate pricing, forecasts and profit reporting
- Cash: Managing, forecasting and improving cash flow
- Action: Successfully putting your plans into action
- Monday, 6 February 2017, 4pm-7pm
- Tuesday, 7 February 2017, 4pm-7pm
- MPA Skills, 106-108 Caledonian Avenue, Maylands, WA
Course workshops will commence at 4pm sharp and run until 6.30pm. Participants will then be provided with finger food and beverages, and an opportunity to network.
Want to know more? Check out the testimonial video or contact Member Services at MPGA now on 9471 6617.
Murray Thomas, CEO