Subsidised jetter training is available for members and staff in 2021
Do you use Class B high-pressure water jetting equipment?
Section 7.3.2 of Australian Standard AS4233.1 High pressure water jetting systems Part 1: Safe operation and maintenance requires all operators to be appropriately trained and assessed as competent. Failing to meet these requirements may affect your insurance and, if you are an employer, allowing untrained staff to use the equipment may be considered to be a serious breach of your duty of care under the Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984.
About the training and the subsidy
We have arranged for the Construction Training Fund (CTF) to subsidise an accredited one-day drain cleaning course for eligible members and their staff. Training will be conducted by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523). All-Ways Training Services is responsible for enrolling students, the quality of training, issuing Statements of Attainment and processing of complaints and/or appeals.
As an alternative source of funding, the course is also eligible for CTF apprentice support for short courses.
- Friday 7 May
- Friday 11 June
Full details including admission criteria
For all the details, please download the course brochure. (PDF document, 1 page)
- Course name: MSMWJ302 - Operate a drain cleaning system (Release 1)
- Claiming the CTF subsidy: You will need to pay for and successfully complete the course before claiming the subsidy ($248 per person)
- Cost per person: $420 less $248 CTF subsidy, leaving a gap amount of $172
- Location: 16 Redemptora Road, Henderson 6166
- Training delivery: The training will be delivered by WOMA (Australia) Pty Ltd on behalf of All-Ways Training Services (RTO 91523)
- Registration: Contact All-Ways Training Services on (08) 9434 6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org