Executive Committee Overview
The Rules say the Executive Committee must consist of:
- Immediate Past President
- Maximum of 10 Committee Members
- Executive Director (CEO) of The Master Plumbers and Gasfitters Association of Western Australia (non-voting member)
Committee Members are appointed for a one year term beginning on 1 January and ending 31 December.
The Executive Committee is elected annually by financial members of the Association. The Western Australian Electoral Commission conducts the election. All financial full members are eligible to stand for election.
- The Executive Director (CEO) coordinates the nomination process and ensures compliance with the Constitution and the WA Electoral Commission.
- Under the Constitution, Executive Committee Members are not paid.
- The quorum of an Executive Committee meeting is five voting members.
For more information about the Powers and Duties of the Executive Committee, read section 8.4 of the Rules.