Workshops and Seminars
Via feedback from our members, the MPGA is able to hold various seminars and workshops on topics of interest to assist with building your business. If you have a topic of interest of which you would like us to hold a presentation on, please contact Constance Barboutis (08)94716617 or email.
- 11 March - World Plumbing Day, Every Year, Everywhere!
- 28 April - World day for Safety & Health at Work
- 9 June - Bosch Hot Water / ATCO Gas Australia Maintenance Meeting
- 15 June - Contract Seminar - Session 1
- 29 June - Contract Seminar Session 2A
- 6 July - Contract Seminar Session 2B
- 13 July - Contract Seminar Session 3 (Attention: this session has been moved to 12 July)
- 20 July - Contract Seminar Session 4 (Attention: this session has been moved to 19 July)
- 11 August - Introduction to Estimate & Costing Work - BUNBURY
- 2, 3 and 4 September - Backflow 3 day course - PERTH
- 8 September - Caroma Maintenance Meeting - POSTPONED - New date TBA
- 4 October - Contract Seminar - Session 1 - canceled
- 11 October - Contract Seminar - Session 2A - canceled
- 18 October - Contract Seminar - Session 2B - canceled
- 25 October - Contract Seminar - Session 3 - canceled
- 27 October - Introduction to Estimate & Costing Work - ALBANY
- 28, 29 and 30 October - Backflow 3 day course - ALBANY
- 1 November - Contract Seminar - Session 4 - canceled
- 10 November - Introduction to Estimate & Costing Work - Perth
- 19 November - World Toilet Day.
A day to celebrate the importance of sanitation and raise awareness for the 2.6 billion people (nearly half of the world's population) who don't have access to toilets and proper sanitation. For further information, visit www.worldtoilet.org
Contact Constance on 9471 6617 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
During an event if you or your parent/guardian requires assistance for a disability please notify Master Plumbers & Gasfitters Association of WA as soon as possible so that we can accommodate your needs.