Win tickets to the West Coast Eagles
Terms & Conditions – Win a pass for you and your plumber to the Field Club at Optus Stadium to see West Coast Eagles versus Hawthorn on Saturday, 24 August (bounce down at 6.10pm).
1. These Terms and Conditions contain information on how to enter the Win tickets to the Field Club at Optus Stadium. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoters are Master Plumbers and Gasfitters Association of Western Australia (ABN: 13 804 458 187) and AGL Sales Pty Ltd (ABN 74 115 061 375) of Level 24, 200 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“AGL”), telephone 131 245, website agl.com.au. (ABN 88 090 538 337) ("Promoters").
3. Customers of Master Plumbers Association approved plumbers who are at least 18 years old and who are owners/operators of a business in WA ("Eligible Entrants"). Businesses owned or otherwise operated by the following persons are ineligible to enter:
a. directors, management and employees (and their respective Immediate Families) of the Promoters;
b. the Promoters’ retailers, suppliers, associated companies and agencies who are associated with the Promotion and their directors, management and employees (and their respective Immediate Families).
c. Immediate Family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
4. The Promoters are not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
5. The time of entry will be deemed to be the time at which the Eligible Entrant’s registration was received (as determined by the Promoters).
6. The Promoters reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoters to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. All entries must be received by 5.00pm, Wednesday 21st August 2019.
8. The results of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. There will be two prize draws awarded with a total value of $2000. Values referred to in this clause are based on the recommended retail value at the time of publishing. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
10. The Promotion commences at 9:00 AM WST on 09/07/2019 and closes at 5:00 PM WST on 21/8/19 (“Promotional Period”).
11. To receive 1 x entry into the draw simply fill out the lead generation form at: www.agl.com.au/mpwacomp and provide full details, as well as plumbers name in “Plumber Full Name/Business” section.
12. The final computerised random draw using the Microsoft Excel RAND function will take place at Level 25, 108 George St, Perth, 6000 by the Promoter (AGL) at 5.00pm WST on 21/8/2019. The first 2 entries drawn will each win 1 x pass for themselves and their plumber to the West Coast Eagles Home Game Versus Hawthorn Hawks on Saturday 24 August 2019 at 6:10pm.
13. The winner will be notified by phone and/or email within 1 business day after the draw. Tickets will be given to the winners by an AGL or Master Plumbers and Gasfitters Association of Western Australia representative on arrival to the game. Details on where to go to meet these representatives will be included in the notification email to the winners.
14. The Promoter (AGL) reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize by 4pm on Friday 23rd August 2019. If a prize remains unclaimed at this time, a second draw will be conducted by the Promoter in the same manner and at the same place as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner of a redraw will be notified in writing by email immediately after the draw.
15. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters and which prevents the Promoters from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoters:
a) will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations; and
b) reserve the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, suspend, or modify (including by providing an alternative prize to the same value as the original prize) this promotion.
16. The ticket is valid for the promoted game(s) only and is non-transferable to any other game(s).
17. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. A prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless expressly allowed under these terms and conditions or otherwise agreed to by the Promoters. By accepting the prize, the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
19. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters (including their officers, employees and agents) will not be responsible for any acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), state of emergency, disaster, technical failures, security breaches, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, computer viruses or other events beyond the Promoters’ control which affect the proper or reasonably anticipated conduct or administration of the Promotion, or prevent the awarding of a Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If such an event occurs, the Promoters reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
20. The agreement which comes into force under these Terms and Conditions is governed by, and must be construed in accordance with, the laws in force in Western Australia, and the Promoters and any consumer who participates in the Promotion submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State in respect of all matters arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions, and the performance or subject matter of the Promotion