Executive Committee overview
The Constitution states the Executive Committee must consist of:
- Immediate Past President
- Maximum of 10 Committee Members
- Executive Director (CEO) of The Master Plumbers and Gasfitters Association of Western Australia (non-voting member)
Committee Members are appointed for a one year term beginning on 1 January and ending 31 December.
- The Executive Director (CEO) coordinates the nomination process and ensures compliance with the Constitution and the WA Electoral Commission.
- Under the Constitution, Executive Committee Members are not paid.
- The quorum of an Executive Committee meeting is five voting members.
For more information about the Powers and Duties of the Executive Committee, read section 8.4 of the Constitution.